I'm a music lover. Gospel, old school, jazz, classical, r&b, you name it, I love it. I grew up in the church and was surrounded by a diverse background in music. My parents are musicians, my grandmother played the piano and I have a host of relatives who are incredible singers. I love music so much that I decided to study it in college!
Our Genghis Grill Healh Kwest task is to share our workout playlist. It was extremely difficult to pick my top 10 songs. Here's a list of my favorite songs to put on repeat while i'm out for a walk.
1. Walking by Mary Mary www.mary-mary.com
2. God's Got It by J. Moss www.pajam-music.com
3. He Turned It by Tye Tribbett www.tyetribbettworldwide.com
4. Quarter Master by Snarky Puppy www.snarkypuppy.com
5. You Can't Hide Love by Earth Wind and Fire www.earthwindandfire.com
6. Amazing by Ricky Dillard www.rickydillard.net
7. Window Seat by Erykah Badu www.erykah-badu.com
8. Love on Top by Beyonce www.beyonce.com
9. Green Light by John Legend www.johnlegend.com
10. Happy by Tasha Cobbs www.tashacobbs.com